Integrated services and logistics,
packaging and assembly
S.IN.CO is a modern cooperative that offers integrated industrial services, both within its own facilities and the customer’s premises (in-house outsourcing).
Active on the market since 1996, S.IN.CO is a strategic partner for warehouse services, providing technical assistance and drawing up detailed work plans aided by the use of specific operational tools and continuous professional development.
The company’s know-how has focused and developed in the management of the following business processes:
- packaging, packing, labeling, sorting and/or development of finished products
- porterage and movement of products and goods at in/out warehouses
- preparation of orders and related operations
All the services can be executed in compliance with the cold chain, making use of storage cells and temperature-controlled processing areas equipped with modern temperature detection systems.
This efficient service organization ensures compliance with storage conditions at all times, also through the rigorous application of the self-monitoring plan prepared under the HACCP system.
S.IN.CO operates using a well-defined method for the optimal organization of activities:
- analysis of customer’s issues and requirements
- identification of the best strategy to adopt
- implementation of appropriate operating systems
- staff training for correct operating techniques and use of equipment
- human resources management in relation to work plans
- ongoing monitoring and control of activities
Send your inquiry to our staff who will be happy to provide the best solution for your business needs.